Pilot operated gas pressure regulators
Aperflux 851 is pilot-controlled pressure regulator for medium and high pressure applications.
Aperflux 851 is normally a failed open regulator and specifically will open under the following conditions:
- breakage of main diaphragm;
- lack of feeding to the pilot loop.
This regulator is suitable for use with previously filtered, non-corrosive gases.
- Design pressure
- Design temperature
- Minimum working differential pressure
- Accuracy class
- Closing pressure class SG
- Outlet pressure range of Wd
- Available size DN
- Maximum working differential pressure
- Range of inlet pressure bpu
- up to 19,6 bar
- -20°C a +60°C (higher or lower temperatures on request)
- 0.5 bar - Recommended > 2 bar
- up to 5
- up to 10%
- Class 150 RF according to ANSI B16.5 and PN16 according to ISO 7005
- 12 to 1,073 PSIG (depending on the installed pilot)
- 1", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10"
- 100 bar
- 1,3 - 85 bar
Discover our product range
Pietro Fiorentini is a global leader in designing and construction of components and systems for natural gas.
You may be interested in
Reflux 819/FO is a pilot-controlled pressure regulator for medium and high pressure applications. Reflux 819/FO is a fail open regulator.
The slam shut valve PVS type are pilot-operated relief valves in which the opening and the closing of the main plug are controlled by a pilot device which is very sensitive to the variations of the in-line pressures
TRUNNION type ball valves are cut off devices suitables for use both on natural gas distribution network and for liquid service when high performance on thightness and low pressure drop are required.
Find a dealer close to you