Pilot-operated gas pressure regulators
The Aperflux 851 is pilot-controlled pressure regulator for medium and high pressure applications.
Aperflux 851 is normally a fail open regulator and will open specifically under the following conditions:
• If the main diaphragm fails;
• If there is no feed to the pilot loop.
This regulator is suitable for use with previously-filtered, non-corrosive gases.
- Design pressure
- Design temperature
- Minimum working differential pressure
- Accuracy class
- Closing pressure class SG
- Outlet pressure range of Wd
- Available size DN
- Maximum working differential pressure
- Range of inlet pressure bpu
- up to 19,6 bar
- -20°C a +60°C (higher or lower temperatures on request)
- 0.5 bar - Recommended > 2 bar
- up to 5
- up to 10%
- Class 150 RF according to ANSI B16.5 and PN16 according to ISO 7005
- 12 to 1,073 PSIG (depending on the installed pilot)
- 1", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10"
- 87,5 bar
- 1,3 - 85 bar
Discover our product range
Pietro Fiorentini is a global leader in designing and construction of components and systems for natural gas.
You may be interested in
The Reflux 819/FO is a pilot-controlled pressure regulator for medium and high pressure applications.
PVS type slam shut valves are pilot-operated relief valves in which the opening and the closing of the main plug is controlled by a pilot device
TRUNNION type ball valves are cutoff devices suitable for use both in natural gas distribution networks and for liquid service
Find a dealer close to you