Reflux 919 by Pietro Fiorentini is a control diaphragm valve especially designed for natural gas or other preliminarily filtered non-corrosive gases. It may be supplied in the direct-action (air to close), or in the reverse action type (air to open).
This device is mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure gas distribution networks.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Rangeability: up to 1:1000
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 10″
- Connections: Class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN16 according to ISO 7005
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP