Cirval is a lever-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and setting spring which controls the valve by.
Mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks as well as commercial and industrial applications.
It should to be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 10
- Nominal sizes DN: 3/4″”, 1″” 1/2
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 20
- Design pressure: up to 8.6 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: 1″” 1/4, 1″” 1/2, 2″” according to ANSi B1.20.1 and 2″” S.125FF according to ANSI B15.5
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.12 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.017 to 0.69 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.13 to 5 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP