Pilot-operated gas pressure regulator by Pietro Fiorentini, Dixi is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 16 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 150 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5, and PN 16 according ISO 7005
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.007 to 6 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.5 to 16 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP