Dival 160 AP by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action.
Classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334, it can be used with previously cleaned gaseous fluids. It is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Accuracy class: up to 5
- Available size DN: 1″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: 85 bar
- Design temperature: from -10 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 300 and 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 0.85 to 4.5 bar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 1.4 to 85 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP