Dival 160 AP by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action.
Classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334, it can be used with previously cleaned gaseous fluids. It is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Design pressure: 85 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 300 and 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.85 to 4.5 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 1.4 to 85 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP