PVS 803 is the pilot-operated relief valve by Pietro Fiorentini in which the opening and the closing of the main plug is controlled by a pilot device which is very sensitive to the variations of the in-line pressures.
Mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure gas distribution networks, this device can be used with natural gas and previously treated, non corrosive gaseous fluids.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Rangeability: 200:1
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 8″
- Connections: ANSI 150, 300 and 600 according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according EN 1092
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334, EN 14382
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP