The slam shut valve SBC 782 by Pietro Fiorentini is a safety device which quickly intercepts gas flow when the pressure it is monitoring reaches a pre-set limit due to any anomaly in the system, or when required by the operator at the installation point or from a remote point.
Particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium and low pressure gas distribution networks, this device can be used with natural gas and previously treated, non corrosive gaseous fluids.
SBC 782 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 10″
- Connections: Class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B 16.5 or PN16/25/40 according to EN 1092-1
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334, EN 14382
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP