SBC 782 H is a safety device, also called slam shut valve, suitable to quickly interrupt the gas flow when the pressure reaches a calibration set value.
This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure gas distribution networks.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 10″
- Connections: Class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B 16.5 or PN16/25/40 according to EN 1092-1
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334, EN 14382
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP