Particularly suitable for any installation of burners, mixing nozzles and proportional premixers, Ratio Governors are the double safety diaphragm governors with balanced device of the Pietro Fiorentini range. They are able to maintain a constant gas/air ratio even when the air pressure varies.
Mainly used in low pressure natural gas distribution networks to industrial, commercial and residential users, they can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
These devices comply with standard EN 88-1.
- Air/gas ratio: 1:1
- Design pressure: 350 mbar
- Design temperature: from -10° C to +60° C
- Maximum inlet pressure: 350 mbar
- Range of downstream pressure: from 20 to 150 mbar
- Air pressure control: from 2 to 150 mbar
- Minimum differential pressure: 20 mbar
- Minimum flow rate: 0.1 Qmax
- Air connections: 1/4″ and 1/2″ for DN>1″ ISO 228 1/2″ for DN>1″
- Connections: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1″ 1/4, 1″ 1/2, 2″, DN 25, 32, 50, 65, 80, 100
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP