ASX 176/FO is one of the pilot-operated pressure regulators by Pietro Fiorentini that are suitable for use with previously filtered and non-aggressive gaseous fluids.
Its use is strongly recommended in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- FConnections: class 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Minimum differential pressure: 2 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 1 to 74 bar, depending on the installed pilot
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 3 to 100 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP