Aperval is a pilot-operated gas pressure regulator.
Particularly suitable for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: up to 2.5
- Available size DN: 1″, 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 25 bar
- Design temperature: from -10 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Flanging: class 150 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Minimum working differential pressure: 450 mbar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 5 to 9500 mbar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.5 to 25 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP