The Aperval H is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators designed and manufactured by Pietro Fiorentini. This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is used in medium and low-pressure gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 25 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 150 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN16 according to ISO 7500
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.45 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.005 to 9.5 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.5 to 25 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP