The HFA – HFB by Pietro Fiorentini is a dry gas filter which can be used with natural and manufactured gas, air, propane and other non-aggressive gases.
This device is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Max design pressure: 17.6 bar
- Working temperature: up to 60 °C
- Flanging: ANSI 150 RF and PN 16 UNI/DIN
- Connections: in-line HFA/ or right angles HFB/
- Filtering capacity: 3.5, 50 μm
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP