VLM valve by Pietro Fiorentini is a bypass and throttling device characterized by a soft insert on the valve seats for better tightness and a balanced shutter for easier opening and closing. The top-entry body is suitable for flanged coupling.
This device is mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure gas distribution networks and it is suitable for use with natural gas and previously treated, non-corrosive gaseous fluids.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 8″
- Connections: Class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ANSI B16.5 and PN16 according to EN 1092 and ISO 7005
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP