Norflux is a direct-operated regulator controlled by a diaphragm and setting spring which controls the valve. It is mainly used for highpressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard, it is classified as Fail Open.
This product is available on selected markets only. For further details, please contact your closest Pietro Fiorentini representative.
- Design pressure: up to 1450 psig | 10.0 MPa
- Inlet gas temperature: from -4 °F to +140 °F | from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Range of downstream pressure: from 10 to 65 psig | from 0.07 to 0.45 MPa
- Minimum operating differential pressure: 7 psig | 48 kPa
- Accuracy class: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Lock-up pressure class: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal size: DN 50 | 2”
- Connections: Class 300/600 RF / RTJ according to ASME B 16.5
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP