Norval by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator.
Suitable for use with previously filtered gaseous fluids, it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Norval is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 16 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.008 to 4.4 mbar for DN up to to 4″, from 0.012 to 1.8 bar for DN 6″ and 8″
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.1 to 18.9 bar for DN up to 3″, from 0.1 to 8 bar for DN 4″, 6″ and 8″
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP