The Norval H by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator. This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is used in medium and low-pressure gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Design pressure: up to 18.9 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.008 to 4.4 mbar for DN up to to 4″, from 0.012 to 1.8 bar for DN 6″ and 8″
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.1 to 18.9 bar for DN up to 3″, from 0.1 to 8 bar for DN 4″, 6″ and 8″
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP