GEDRA (Gas Energy Density Raman Analyser) is a real time gas analyser tailored for natural gas, biomethane, and hydrogen analysis.
The decarbonization of gas supply and subsequent reconfiguration of gas flows through the grid will substantially affect the gas network operator business. The shared goal is to increase the use of alternative green gas sources such as biogas, biomethane and hydrogen-enriched natural gas.
In this future with a such heterogeneous gas network, GEDRA will play a crucial role on the way to renewables in monitoring fundamental gas parameters. It measures a wide range of gas mixtures without any hardware reconfiguration or any needs of consumable supplies, ready for remote monitoring and control.
Designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions, GEDRA can be installed anywhere along the gas pipelines, including remote unmanned locations. Thanks to its peculiar features, it represents an effective alternative to gas chromatographs for monitoring calorific value.
- Detectable compounds: methane, heavier hydrocarbons (ethane, propane, butanes, n-butane, i-butane), nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen
- Maximum flow rate: 180 NL/h
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +50 °C
- Communication ports: 2x Ethernet, 4x Serial (RS 485)
- Communication interfaces: Modbus ASCII according to UNI 11885, integrated web server, field display (available upon request)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP