The pilot-operated pressure regulator ASX 176 can be used with previously filtered and non-aggressive gaseous fluids.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close. It is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Accuracy class: up to 1
- Available size DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 2.5
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.5 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 0.3 to 74 bar, depending on the installed pilot
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.8 to 100 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP