Staflux 187 is a direct-operated pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated counter pressure action.
It can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Staflux 187 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Design pressure: up to 250 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 1500 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 1 to 75 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 2 to 250 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP