Staflux 187 H
Staflux 187 H is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator designed and manufactured by Pietro Fiorentini. This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
This device is the natural evolution of the Pietro Fiorentini know-how and experience in the gas industry. It is mainly used for high pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Design pressure: up to 250 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 1500 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 1 to 75 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 2 to 250 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP