Designed in conformity to the highest accuracy and reliability standards, the MM mechanical meter range by Pietro Fiorentini is charaterised by the zinc-coated steel plate external case. Its high accuracy is determined by the metering module, which is submitted to several and strict quality control procedures during the whole production process.
Pietro Fiorentini commercial gas meters can be used with natural gas as well as manufactured gas, LPG or other non-corrosive and preliminarily filtered gases. The meters are designed to operate in low pressure gas operations.
- Body: galvanised, deep-drawn and powder-coated steel sheet
- Diaphragm: synthetic
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: G10 1” 1/4 ISO 228 DN 32 NFE 29-532, G10/G16 2” ISO 228 DN 50 NFE 29-532 G10/G16 MM16FL (flanged version), G25 2” 1/2 ISO 228
- Minimum flow rate: G10 0.1 m3/h, G16 0.16 m3/h, G25 0.25 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: G10 16 m3/h, G16 25 m3/h, G25 40 m3/h
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP