Designed in conformity to the highest accuracy and reliability standards, the MM mechanical meter by Pietro Fiorentini is charaterised by the zinc-coated steel plate external case. Its high accuracy is determined by the metering module, which is submitted to several and strict quality control procedures during the whole production process.
This device can be used with natural and manufactured gas, LPG or other non-corrosive and preliminarily filtered gases, this device is strongly recommended in low-pressure gas distribution networks.
- Body: zinc-coated pressed steel plate
- Diaphragm: synthetic
- Accuracy class: 1.5
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: G10 1” 1/4 ISO 228 DN 32 NFE 29-532, G10/G16 2” ISO 228 DN 50 NFE 29-532 G10/G16 MM16FL (flanged version)
- Minimum flow rate: G10 0.1 m3/h, G16 0.16 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: G10 16 m3/h, G16 25 m3/h
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP