The HP 100 by Pietro Fiorentini is a spring loaded gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action.
Mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks, as well as commercial and industrial applications.
It should to be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and it has available a specific version for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
The HP 100 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Connections: inlet 1″, 1″ outlet in line, 1″ 1/2 right angle outlet
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Safety accuracy class AG: 10
- Design pressure: 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Range of downstream pressure:
- Wds from 300 to 799 mbar for AP, from 800 to 4500 mbar for TR
- Wdso from 300 to 7000 mbar
- Wdsu from 100 to 3000 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 1 to 20 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP