Direct-operated gas pressure regulator with balanced device, diaphragm control and spring contrast, Pietro Fiorentini’s HP 100 has an integrated slam shut for maximum downstream pressure and the option of a slam shut for minimum downstream pressure.
Also available in a version for LPG gas, it is mainly used in the construction of low pressure distribution networks for natural gas to industrial and commercial users and can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is classified as Fail Closed according to European standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Connections: inlet 1″, 1″ outlet in line, 1″ 1/2 right angle outlet
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Safety accuracy class AG: 10
- Design pressure: 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Range of downstream pressure:
- Wds from 300 to 799 mbar for AP, from 800 to 4500 mbar for TR
- Wdso from 300 to 7000 mbar
- Wdsu from 100 to 3000 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 1 to 20 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP