HP 100 by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator with balanced device, diaphragm control and spring contrast.
Also available in a version for LPG gas, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and is particularly suitable for low pressure natural gas distribution networks for industrial and commercial users.
In the version without slam shut, it is classified as Fail Open according to European standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: 10
- Connections: inlet 1″, outlet in line 1″, outlet square 1″ 1/2
- Closing pressure class SG: 20
- Design pressure: 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Outlet pressure range of Wds: from 300 to 799 mbar for AP, from 800 to 4500 mbar for TR
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 1 to 20 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP