Staflux Mini is a direct-operated pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated counter pressure action.
Mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class: up to 10, depending on the operative conditions
- Available size DN: 1″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 10, depending on the operative conditions
- Design pressure: up to 250 bar
- Design temperature: from -15 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 1500 RF o RTJ secondo ASME B16.5
- Minimum working differential pressure: 1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 4 to 75 bar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 5 to 250 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP