Staflux Mini is a direct-operated pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated counter pressure action.
Mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Design pressure: up to 250 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 1500 RF o RTJ secondo ASME B16.5
- Minimum differential pressure: 1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 4 to 75 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 5 to 250 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP