Direct-operated relief valve, VS/AM 65 by Pietro Fiorentini is a safety device which vents gas when the system pressure exceeds the set value due to temporary events, such as expansion due to rise in gas temperature or downstream pressure shocks caused by sudden changes of flow rate.
Strongly recommended for medium and low pressure gas distribution networks, this device can be used with natural gas and previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Design pressure: 20 bar
- Maximum allowable overpressure: 500 mbar for BP, 1000 mbar for MP, 10000 mbar for TR
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.001 to 20 bar
- Regulation range (Who): from 15 to 150 mbar for BP, from 150 to 500 mbar for MP, from 500 to 7000 mbar for TR
- Accuracy class AC: 2.5, 5, 10
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: 1” F x 1” F
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP