The VS/AM 65 H by Pietro Fiorentini is a relief valve which vents gas when the system pressure exceeds the set value due to temporary events.
During no-flow conditions, thermal expansion of the gas can cause downstream static pressure to build up. The relief valve will prevent downstream pressure from rising due to gas temperature change, downstream pressure shocks caused by sudden changes of flow or eventually regulator’s lock-up failure.
This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications. It is used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure gas distribution networks.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Design pressure: 20 bar
- Maximum allowable overpressure: 500 mbar for BP, 1 bar for MP, 10 bar for TR
- Regulation range (Who): from 15 to 150 mbar for BP, from 150 to 500 mbar for MP, from 0.5 to 7 bar for TR
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5% (depending on model and setting pressure)
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: threaded EN 10226-1, NPT according to ASME B1.20.1, ANSI 150 according to ASME B16.5
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP