Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Dival 507-512 is suitable for use with previously filtered gaseous fluids.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Dival 507-512 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 10
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″; 1″ 1/2
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 20 (depending on version and set point)
- Design pressure: up to 10 bar for BP, up to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: threaded Rp EN 10226-1, NPT ASME B1.20.1
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 15 to 110 mbar for BP, from 80 to 300 mbar for MP, from 300 to 3000 mbar for TR
- Inlet pressure range: from (Pd + 0,1) bar to 10 bar from BP
from (Pd + 0,1) bar to 20 bar for MP and TR
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP