Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Dival 507-512 is suitable for use with previously filtered gaseous fluids.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class: up to 5
- Available size DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 10 bar for BP, up to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 11 to 110 mbar for BP, from 80 to 300 mbar for MP, from 300 to 3000 mbar for TR
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.5 to 10 bar for MP, from 0.5 to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP