Dival 600 is one of the direct-operated gas pressure regulators controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action by Pietro Fiorentini.
Mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks, it ca be used with previously filtered gaseous fluids.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class: up to 5
- Available size DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″,
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.42, class ANSI 125 FF according to ASME B16.1, PN 16 and 25 according to ISO 7005-1 and ISO 7005-2
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 12 to 4400 mbar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.1 to 20 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP