Dival 600 is one of the direct-operated gas pressure regulators controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action by Pietro Fiorentini.
Mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks, it ca be used with previously filtered gaseous fluids.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Dival 600 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: flanged class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.42, class ANSI 125 FF according to ASME B16.1, PN 16 and 25 according to ISO 7005-1 and ISO 7005-2
threaded Rp EN 10226-1, NPT ASME B1.20.1 (only for DN50/2″”)
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 12 to 4200 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from (Pd + 0.1) bar to 20 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP