Dival 600 H
Dival 600 H is part of Pietro Fiorentini’s range of direct-acting gas pressure regulators with diaphragm control and spring contrast. This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is used in medium and low-pressure gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on version and set point)
- Design pressure: up to 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: flanged class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.42
ANSI class 125 FF according to ASME B16.1, PN 16 and 25 according to ISO 7005-1 and ISO 7005-2
threaded: Rp EN 10226-1, NPT ASME B1.20.1 (only for DN50/2″”)
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 12 to 4,200 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from (Pd + 0.1) bar to 20 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP