Aperflux 101 is a piloted-operated pressure regulator.
Particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: up to 1
- Available size DN: 2″, 3″, 4″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 2.5
- Design pressure: up to 85 bar
- Design temperature: from -10 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Flanging: class 300 and 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Minimum working differential pressure: 1 bar, recommended > 2 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 0.8 to 74 bar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 1.8 to 85 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP