Aperflux 101 is a piloted-operated pressure regulator.
Particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 2″, 3″, 4″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 85 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 300 and 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Minimum differential pressure: 1 bar, recommended > 2 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.8 to 74 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 1.8 to 85 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP