HM is the smart meter by Pietro Fiorentini which combines the new generation electronic features with a diaphragm metering unit. The mechanical register is replaced by an electronic totalizer equipped with a data transmission device and a remote firmware upgrade function.
This device combines a temperature and pressure sensor which compensate for the measured gas volume. It is mainly used in low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Body: zinc-coated pressed steel plate
- Precision class: 1.5
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: 1” 1/4 ISO 228
- Minimum flow rate: 0.1 m3/h HM-10, 0.16 m3/h HM-16, 0.25 m3/h HM-25
- Maximum flow rate: 16 m3/h HM-10, 25 m3/h HM-16, 40 m3/h HM-25
- Remote communication interfaces: GSM/GPRS
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP
Click to download the file