GCV-RP is device designed to control any pressure regulator’s pilot by acting on the adjusting nut. Suitable for installation in hazardous area, it is controlled natively by Pietro Fiorentini’s Starbox or by any third-party RTU/PLCs.
GCV-RP is composed by a stepper motor and a controller unit, encompassing functional and safety features.
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +55 °C
- Driving torque: 0.5 Nm
- Power supply (controller): 12 Vdc – Max 100mA
- Communication port (controller):
- N°1 RS485
- N°1 IR (optical communication port)
- Display (controller): 2 x 20 Alphanumeric, 5 Keys
- Memory (controller): 2MB flash
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP