The slam shut valve HBC 975 by Pietro Fiorentini is a safety device which quickly intercepts gas flow when the pressure it is monitoring reaches a pre-set limit due to any anomaly in the system, or when required by the operator at the installation point or from a remote point.
Particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems, this device can be used with natural gas and previously treated, non corrosive gaseous fluids.
HBC 975 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 12″
- Flanges: ANSI 150, 300 and 600 according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according EN 1092
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334, EN 14382
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP