Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Dival 700 is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: flanged class ANSI 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.42, class ANSI 125 FF according to ASME B16.1, PN 16 and 25 according to ISO 7005-1 and ISO 7005-2
threaded Rp EN 10226-1, NPT ASME B1.20.1 (only for DN50/2″″)
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 5 to 1454 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from (Pd + 0.1) to 8.63 bar depending on the installed seat valve
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP