Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Dival 700 is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Dival 700 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes: 1″, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 20 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: flanged class ANSI 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.42, class ANSI 125 FF according to ASME B16.1, PN 16 and 25 according to ISO 7005-1 and ISO 7005-2
threaded Rp EN 10226-1, NPT ASME B1.20.1 (only for DN50/2″″)
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 5 to 1454 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from (Pd + 0.1) to 8.63 bar depending on the installed seat valve
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP