Mpower is an intrinsically safe associated apparatus designed to remotely supply devices of Modus and Mlog family in ATEX Zone 0 classified areas.
Mpower comes in two models, according to the selected primary energy source:
- Mpower-PP: PV and microturbine;
- Mpower-INS: AC mains – outage of primary power source is remotely signaled to device in hazardous area.
Both models can be supplied in wall mounting (IP65) or DIN rail (IP20) versions.
- Power supply: 12 Vdc
- Communication between Modus/Mlog and safe area: RS485 serial, Modbus protocol
- Output voltage: 5VDC, 3.6 VDC
- Power outage signal: Free voltage digital contact
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP