Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Trias is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 100
- Design pressure: up to 19.2 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 15 to 4000 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.2 to 18 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP