PF 400 is the governor with unbalanced device by Pietro Fiorentini and is particularly suitable for the supply of burners and the distribution of natural gas at low pressure.
It can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and is mainly employed in distribution networks for residential users.
This device is CSA 6.22A ANSI Z21.80A approved.
- Accuracy class AC: 15
- Nominal sizes DN: 1/2″ and 3/8″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 30
- Design pressure: 4.5 bar
- Design temperature: from -40 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: NPT according to ANSI B1.20.1
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 6 to 35 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 34 mbar to 138 mbar STD version for CSA certified applications – otherwise up to 689 mbar; from 207 mbar to 689 mbar – Dual Cut version
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP