PF 400 is the governor with unbalanced device by Pietro Fiorentini and is particularly suitable for the supply of burners and the distribution of natural gas at low pressure.
It can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and is mainly employed in distribution networks for residential users.
This device is CSA 6.22A ANSI Z21.80A approved.
- Accuracy class: 15
- Available sizes DN: 1/2″ and 3/8″
- Closing pressure class SG: +7.5 mbar or 30%
- Design pressure: 4.5 bar
- Design temperature: from -40 °C to +65 °C
- Outlet pressure range Wd: from 6 to 35 mbar
- Range of input pressure bpu: from 140 to 690 mbar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP