Staflux 185 is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated counter pressure action.
This device is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks. It can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class: up to 5
- Available size DN: 1″, 2″, 3″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 100 bar
- Design temperature: from -15 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 300 and 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 1 to 75 bar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 2 to 85 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP