Terval AP is a three-in-one pilot-operated gas pressure regulator.
It is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks, and it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Terval AP according to the configuration can be classified as Fail Close or Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Terval AP is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 1
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 2.5
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.5 bar (FC version) – 1.9 bar (FO version)
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.3 to 74 bar (FC version) – from 1 bar to 74 bar (FO version)
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.8 to 100 bar (FC version) – from 2.9 bar to 100 bar (FO version)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP