RCS 705 is the ideal solution for the supply of burners and the distribution of natural gas at low pressure. It is one of the governors with balanced device designed and manufactured by Pietro Fiorentini.
It is widely used in the construction of networks for residential users and can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
- Accuracy class AC: 15
- Nominal sizes DN: 3/4″ and 1″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: +7.5 mbar or 30%
- Design pressure: 0.5 bar
- Design temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum differential pressure: 5 mbar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 15 to 40 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from20 to 200 mbar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP