The control ball valve Deltaflux is the ideal solution for all fluid control applications where high differential pressure or great flow rates are involved.
The refined design of the rotating trim allows simultaneously high flow rate coefficients Cv and minimum pressure drops in fully open position.
This device, particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure distribution networks, can be used with natural gas and previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
For the Pietro Fiorentini Group, valves are produced by TIV Valves, a Group company specialized in the production of valves based in Rescaldina (MI). For more information visit the website.
- Design pressure: up to 250 bar
- Pressure class: from 150 to 1500
- Design temperature: from -29 °C to +121 °C
- Rangeability: 200:1
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 48″
- Flanges: ANSI 150, 300, 600 and 900 according to ASME B16.S and B16.47
- End to end dimensions: according to API 6D
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP