Reflux 819 is a pilot-operated gas pressure regulator.
It is particularly suitable for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks, and it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Reflux 819 is classified as Fail Close according to the European Standard EN 334.
Reflux 819 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 1
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 2.5
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.5 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.3 to 74 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.5 to 100 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP