Reflux 819 H
Reflux 819 H is a pilot-operated gas pressure regulator designed and manufactured by Pietro Fiorentini, suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems, power plants and for medium pressure gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 1
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 2.5
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum operating differential pressure: 0.5 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.3 to 74 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.5 to 100 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP