The slam shut valve SSX 176 by Pietro Fiorentini is a compact safety device which quickly intercepts gas flow whenever the pressure under monitoring reaches a pre-set limits, or whenever manually required by operator on-site or through a remote command (optional device).
Suitable for use with natural gas and previously filtered non-corrosive gases, it is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure gas distribution networks.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -10 °C to +60 °C
- Nominal sizes DN: up to 6″
- Flanges: ANSI 150, 300 and 600 according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to EN 1092
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334, EN 14382
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP