Goval is one of the double diaphragm safety governors with balanced device in the Pietro Fiorentini range. It represents the ideal solution for the supply of burners and for the ducted distribution of natural gas at low pressure.
It can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and is particularly indicated in distribution networks for industrial, commercial and residential users.
- Accuracy class AC: 15
- Nominal sizes DN: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1″ 1/4, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: +7.5 mbar or 30%
- Design pressure: 2.5 bar
- Design temperature: from -15 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: DN 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100 ISO ASME
- Minimum differential pressure: 2.5 mbar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 5 to 300 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 7.5 to 1000 mbar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP