The Syncroflux regulating valve by Pietro Fiorentini is a bypass and throttling device is characterized by a soft insert on the valve seats for better tightness and a balanced shutter for easier opening and closing. It has a top-entry body suitable for flanged coupling.
Suitable for use with natural gas and previously treated, non-corrosive gaseous fluids, this device is mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure gas distribution networks.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Rangeability: up to 1000:1
- Sizes DN: up to 8″
- Flanges: ANSI 150, 300 and 600 according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according EN 1092
- End to end dimensions: according to EN 334
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP