Double diaphragm safety governor with a balanced device from Pietro Fiorentini, Zero Governor is designed to maintain a constant gas/air ratio even when the flow varies and to ensure that downstream of the regulator the pressure is zero. The entire F3Z regulator family is ideal for all burner installations, mixing nozzles and proportional premixers.
It can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and is widely used in the construction of low pressure natural gas distribution networks for industrial, commercial and residential users.
The device complies with standard EN 88-1.
- Design pressure: 1 bar
- Design temperature: from -10° C to +60° C
- Max. inlet pressure: 0.35 bar
- Output pressure range: from -5 mbar to +5 mbar
- Minimum differential pressure: 20 mbar
- Air connections: 1/4″ and 1/2″ for DN>1″ ISO 228 1/2″ for DN>1″
- Connections: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1″ 1/4, 1″ 1/2, 2″, DN 25, 32, 50, 65, 80, 100
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP