SSM-iCON 250 is the natural evolution of the Pietro Fiorentini know-how and experience in the gas industry.
SSM-iCON 250 smart meter incorporates the latest ultrasonic measurement technology to the flexibility of the multi communication module.
Suitable for use with natural gas, biomethane (RNG) and hydrogen blends (up to 20%), this device is used for residential application on low pressure gas distribution networks.
The replaceable communication module allows the flexibility to change network in the field.
Equipped with state-of-the-art monitoring sensors it can stop the gas flow for temperature (fire), pressure or seismic events as well as from remote, to enhance customers safety.
This product is available on selected markets only. For further details, please contact your closest Pietro Fiorentini representative.
- Body: Die cast aluminum ANSI/AA 384.0 with epoxy finishing for the meter case
- Electronic enclosure: Plastic polycarbonate for the electronics case suitable for outdoor installation
- Accuracy Class: 1 (according to ANSI B109.0)
- Working temperature: from -35 °C to 55 °C
- Connections: 10LT, 20LT, Sprague (other on request)
- Minimun flow rate: 0.007 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: 7.1 m3/h
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 34.5 kPa
- Gas temperature range: from -35 °C to 55 °C
- Remote communication interfaces: Both NB-IoT and Cat-M1 in the same module
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP