Reflux 819/FO is a pilot-operated gas pressure regulator classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Its use is strongly recommended in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium pressure natural gas distribution networks. It is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Reflux 819/FO is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum differential pressure: 2 bar when used alone
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 1 to 74 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 3 to 102 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP