Dival 500 by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action.
Suitable for use with previously filtered gaseous fluids, it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: up to 10
- Available size DN: 1″ x 1″, 1″ x 1″ 1/2
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 10 bar for BP, up to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 13 to 100 mbar for BP, from 100 to 300 mbar for MP, from 300 to 2500 mbar for TR
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.5 to 10 bar for BP, from 0.5 to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP