Dival 500 by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action.
Suitable for use with previously filtered gaseous fluids, it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Dival 500 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 10
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″ x 1″, 1″ x 1″ 1/2
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 20 (depending on version and set point)
- Design pressure: up to 10 bar for BP, up to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 13 to 100 mbar for BP, from 100 to 300 mbar for MP, from 300 to 2500 mbar for TR
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from (Pd + 0,1) bar to 10 bar for BP
from (Pd + 0,1) bar to 20 bar for MP and TR
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP